Matt and I recently spent the weekend in Chicago (a vendor invited Matt to a Cub's game) while Alex stayed back home with Nana and Papa. We enjoyed great weather to watch the Cubs beat St. Louis, we also got to spend time with some friends. It was a really nice time away...although it seemed to go too fast!

Norm and his dog, Tootsie, hanging out during the 10k race

Megan and I before the Wrigley 10k (6.2 miles) race. I decided...last minute, during a small lapse in judgement, to run a 10k with Norm's girlfriend Megan. Actually, I am really glad I ran, it was my first 10k. The weather was amazing and the view on the lake through Lincoln Park was great. We finished in 63 minutes...and that is with a quick potty break!

Matt and I at the Cubs game



Matt calling Alex so he could listen to his favorite song: "Go Cubs Go"

We were all amazed at the crazy birds that were hanging out in the outfield
No comments:
Post a Comment